Friday, October 17, 2008

"Be still, and know that I am God"

...to be sensitive to the Spirit... He never leaves us

"Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more." Hebrews 10:17

He stays with us even when we mess up because their has been forgiveness thru Jesus and His Spirit remains in us. Amazing! to hear the Holy Spirit is to hear Jesus and to hear the Father because they are all One and the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Christ who is in the Father; therefore they are all One!!!! Jesus us in heaven but His Spirit is with us! God with us!!!!! we are not left alone.

"So as the Holy Spirit says: 'Today, if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion, during the time of testing in the desert, where your fathers tested and tried Me and for forty years saw what I did. That is why I was angry with that generation, and I said, 'Their hearts are always going astray, and they have not known my ways.' So I declare on oath in my anger, 'They shall never enter my rest.'" (Hebrews 3:7-11)

BUT!!!!!!! if we HEAR Him and BELIEVE Him and stand on the Rock, which is Jesus, we will forever enter His rest and "share in Christ if we hold firmly till the end the confidence we had at first." (Hebrews 3: 14)

Hallelujah and Amen

No comments: