Wednesday, October 7, 2009

what can wash away my sins? NOTHING but the blood of Jesus!

i have been bought with a price. i have been made a son of God by God Himself! i have victory! God is my Father! Jesus is my Brother! the Holy Spirit is my Friend! Hallelujah. the blood of Jesus has bought me and made me His beloved! how i love my King, my Savior! Jesus is King! not the devil, BUT Jesus!

lately it has been accented to me the idea of Jesus dancing with His bride; of Him having that first dance with His bride. there IS going to be a wedding where we marry our King. Hallelujah! Our King is greater. Amen.

1 comment:

sandra king said...

there's gonna be a wedding, it's the reason that i'm living, to marry the Lamb!!!

you'll like this.. the other day i was praying and said God I come and lay myself at your feet today. He said I don't want you at my feet, I want you to sit in my lap. :)