Friday, September 25, 2009

You are lovely

i forgot about the heart. He is reminding me of His love. the love i forgot about. He is reminding me that what i'm looking for may not be how it is. Israel was waiting for God to come and make them a mighty nation. what they didn't realize is the way He was doing this. that He was changing hearts and healing the sick. He came destroying the works of the devil against His people. they didn't see His kingdom. they were being made a mighty nation and they didn't see it. they didn't see that God Himself came to them to dwell among them and give them a new and better covanent. a covenant full of intimacy. a covenant in which, because of His mercy, would take away their striving. ive been looking for the physical and forgot that the battle isn't against flesh and blood but principalities and powers. He is working in my heart. telling me how close He is. telling the things He really cares about. telling me of the coming of New Jerusalem. telling me im His son whom He wants near to Him. He's drawing me closer

No comments: