Sunday, September 27, 2009

KNOW I LOVE YOU

do you know that I love you? do you know that I LOVE you?
I will be your peace. I will be your strength. do you know that I LOVE you?
find rest for your soul. I am not burdensome. do you know that I love you as my son?
do you know that I am please to be your Father? do you know that I LOVE you?
do you know I am wise? do you know I am working for the good of my children?
do you know I am working for the good of you? do you know that I have a future for you?
a plan that will not be disrupted? do you KNOW that I LOVE you?
do you know I know the anxieties of your heart?
do you know I thought about you before I formed you and said Yes!?
do you know I made you for my joy? do you know I find joy in making you joyful?
do you know I find joy in making you into My son?
do you know I love to give you the keys to My kingdom? do you know that I LOVE you, son?
do you know I am full of power and fully capable?
do you know I have come to you?
do you know you are being set free?
do you know there is more?
do you know that I LOVE YOU?
because I love you

No comments: