Tuesday, March 23, 2010

humble yourselves and let Jesus love you

that mind of Christ is the most beautiful love i have ever known. i can't even describe the fury of His love. describing His love as "furious" has probably been the closest ive been able to describe the intensity of His love and the incredible cleansing of His blood that He's shown me to be true of Him. it is a love that 100% leaves me speechless and in awe. more Jesus.

i had probably the most love filled weekend of my life. i feel He showed me something about Himself...actually it was more of a reminder and an even deeper revelation of something He told in Mozambique:

when you're receiving My love is when My heart and
love for you makes Me the most love drunk.

it is the will of Jesus for us to receive His love. He longs to love us. it pleases God and glorifies Him to let Him love us. He loves it! He loves us!

No comments: