Sunday, March 1, 2009

Your mercies!

“Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”

Psalm 73:25-26

my flesh my fail and i may sin. my heart may fail and become discouraged. but He is my strength! my restorer! my redeemer! my lover! He is MY portion. and my portion FOREVER! His salvation has come to me! He is the lifter of my head when i am down or when my flesh and heart of failed. He cries out "I forgive you!!!!! just please come home!!!!!! I love you! i miss you! my heart longs for you to be near to me!" what a good good Father! You set us free!

Who is a God like you, who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance? You do not stay angry forever but delight to show mercy! who is a God like you?! may we gaze on Your beauty all the days of our life, God! that we would have joy in You, in Your Holy Spirit who is with us! that You, God, are with us and will never leave us. that You, God, are with ME and will never leave ME! Hallelujah! and Amen.

No comments: