Sunday, November 30, 2008

come and marry me

life lately has felt so incredibly weird. here were are on this earth. we are living every day and trusting the God, whom we don't see, is near and in control. honestly sometimes i'm amazed i'm even alive and that everything is even really happening...that earth is even real. the Lord is really amazing and i think He is trying to bring me to my ends to take me deeper. actually i know He is. He knows my every thought. He knows how i feel more than i know how i feel. i know He is gazing upon me. i just want to gaze back. i want to stare Him in the eyes. He will give us more faith if we ask for more faith. draw is nearer, Lord, and draw nearer to us. i pray for truth and to see Your glory and to experience Your love. that Your Word would be alive in me. that You're kingdom would come to earth and Your will would be done here as it is in heaven. let me gaze upon You, Lord! forgive my unbelief. please help me believe. Amen

No comments: